Respawn: Titanfall's Xbox One textures will be better than the alpha suggests
Respawn has taken the opportunity to defend the way Titanfall looked during the recent alpha test.
The developer has been forced to explain about the game's visual state after they received a host of accusations that the game's textures looked very poor during the recent alpha test.
Rumours had emerged overnight that Titanfall would launch on the Xbox One with the textures seen in the alpha and Respawn responded on Twitter.
The company stated, “No, we were very clear the Alpha textures were reduced to have a smaller Alpha download.” When another tweet suggested that they were just saying that to “save face” they added, “It doesn't benefit us to lie about that.”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3