Respawn: Titanfall's Xbox One textures will be better than the alpha suggests
Respawn has taken the opportunity to defend the way Titanfall looked during the recent alpha test.
The developer has been forced to explain about the game's visual state after they received a host of accusations that the game's textures looked very poor during the recent alpha test.
Rumours had emerged overnight that Titanfall would launch on the Xbox One with the textures seen in the alpha and Respawn responded on Twitter.
The company stated, “No, we were very clear the Alpha textures were reduced to have a smaller Alpha download.” When another tweet suggested that they were just saying that to “save face” they added, “It doesn't benefit us to lie about that.”
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May