Respawn: Titanfall's Xbox One textures will be better than the alpha suggests
Respawn has taken the opportunity to defend the way Titanfall looked during the recent alpha test.
The developer has been forced to explain about the game's visual state after they received a host of accusations that the game's textures looked very poor during the recent alpha test.
Rumours had emerged overnight that Titanfall would launch on the Xbox One with the textures seen in the alpha and Respawn responded on Twitter.
The company stated, “No, we were very clear the Alpha textures were reduced to have a smaller Alpha download.” When another tweet suggested that they were just saying that to “save face” they added, “It doesn't benefit us to lie about that.”
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015