Respawn: Titanfall's Xbox One textures will be better than the alpha suggests
Respawn has taken the opportunity to defend the way Titanfall looked during the recent alpha test.
The developer has been forced to explain about the game's visual state after they received a host of accusations that the game's textures looked very poor during the recent alpha test.
Rumours had emerged overnight that Titanfall would launch on the Xbox One with the textures seen in the alpha and Respawn responded on Twitter.
The company stated, “No, we were very clear the Alpha textures were reduced to have a smaller Alpha download.” When another tweet suggested that they were just saying that to “save face” they added, “It doesn't benefit us to lie about that.”
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update