Respawn: Titanfall's Xbox One textures will be better than the alpha suggests
Respawn has taken the opportunity to defend the way Titanfall looked during the recent alpha test.
The developer has been forced to explain about the game's visual state after they received a host of accusations that the game's textures looked very poor during the recent alpha test.
Rumours had emerged overnight that Titanfall would launch on the Xbox One with the textures seen in the alpha and Respawn responded on Twitter.
The company stated, “No, we were very clear the Alpha textures were reduced to have a smaller Alpha download.” When another tweet suggested that they were just saying that to “save face” they added, “It doesn't benefit us to lie about that.”
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free