Prison Architect alpha build 17 arrives, throws armed guards into the mix
Introversion has launched the first new build of the new year for their work-in-progress prison management sim Prison Architect.
Alpha build 17 introduces one major new feature in the form of armed guards. Got troublemakers threatening a riot? Just hit the weapons-free button and these guys will take down troublesome prisoners with ease.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One