Prison Architect alpha build 17 arrives, throws armed guards into the mix
Introversion has launched the first new build of the new year for their work-in-progress prison management sim Prison Architect.
Alpha build 17 introduces one major new feature in the form of armed guards. Got troublemakers threatening a riot? Just hit the weapons-free button and these guys will take down troublesome prisoners with ease.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter