Prison Architect alpha build 17 arrives, throws armed guards into the mix
Introversion has launched the first new build of the new year for their work-in-progress prison management sim Prison Architect.
Alpha build 17 introduces one major new feature in the form of armed guards. Got troublemakers threatening a riot? Just hit the weapons-free button and these guys will take down troublesome prisoners with ease.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny