Prison Architect alpha build 17 arrives, throws armed guards into the mix
Introversion has launched the first new build of the new year for their work-in-progress prison management sim Prison Architect.
Alpha build 17 introduces one major new feature in the form of armed guards. Got troublemakers threatening a riot? Just hit the weapons-free button and these guys will take down troublesome prisoners with ease.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer