Prison Architect alpha build 17 arrives, throws armed guards into the mix
Introversion has launched the first new build of the new year for their work-in-progress prison management sim Prison Architect.
Alpha build 17 introduces one major new feature in the form of armed guards. Got troublemakers threatening a riot? Just hit the weapons-free button and these guys will take down troublesome prisoners with ease.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year