Xbox 360 gifted Psychonauts
Shamefully overlooked at retail and thus far un-emulated for the Xbox 360, Psychonauts developer Double Fine have more reason that most to feel a little hard done by, especially as their humorous platformer was one of last year's best titles. Indeed, the company were vocally voicing their disappointment last week, and urging fans of the game to press Microsoft to produce an emulator for the game for their next-generation system.
Pleasingly, interweb reports now suggest that the requested patch might well be en route, according to an IGN forum poster going by the name of Alan Stuart. The poster, who described himself as an Xbox 360 'emulation ninja', assured gamers that an update was in the works at Microsoft. Though gave no indication of when the update might be released or even evidence of his credentials.
Even if Stuart's claims are correct, we might have something of a wait on our hands as Microsoft have only just released a patch making a raft of previous Xbox titles playable on the new console. We'll keep you posted on this, hopefully with word soon from a more verifiable source.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year