GTA IV cast mooted
Whilst Rockstar's eagerly anticipated Grand Theft Auto IV won't be out until October 19th 2007, chatter about the PS3 and Xbox 360 game remains as rife as ever. IMDB.com are the latest to enter the publicity furore which always surrounds the controversial series, publishing a tentative cast list for the title.
Lazlow Jones, credited with penning GTA3 and Vice City, is down as a cast member (having previously provided voices for Liberty City Stories and San Andreas), as well as voicing veteran Navid Khonsari - a feature in innumerable Take-Two outings. Beyond the voice acting talent Rockstar president Dan Houser will be co-writing numero quatro's script alongside James Worrall, who has assisted the plotting of previous GTA's as well as the notorious Manhunt.
Whilst these roles remain unconfirmed unofficially, IMDB's listings seem plausible enough to rely upon. We await further casting news and more with interest.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update