Outlast, Payday 2 lead PS Plus's February line-up
Sony has revealed the games that they have lined up for the PS Plus Instant Game Collection in February and it looks like it will be another great month.
PS4 gamers will continue to get great indie titles in the shape of new survival horror title Outlast. On the PS3, gamers get to sink their teeth into Overkill's immensely popular Payday 2, the sublime Metro: Last Light and Dontnod's thoughtful action adventure Remember Me.
PS Vita gamers can get their hands on United Front's underrated ModNation Racers: Road Trip and Capcom's ultimate brawler crossover Street Fighter X Tekken.
Thanks PlayStation Blog.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3