New update arrives for Total War: Rome II
Creative Assembly has announced the launch of their latest update for Total War: Rome II.
As usual, the new patch brings in a raft of tweaks and improvements to the game, this time focusing on the game's real-time battles.
The strategy masters have delved deep into the game's multitude of units rebalancing the costs, statistics and abilities of many of them. The battle engine has also been tweaked to improve performance, pathfinding, unit formations, siege-engine usage and more.
Full patch notes along with host of information about the Total War series are available over on the Total War Wiki.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year