New update arrives for Total War: Rome II
Creative Assembly has announced the launch of their latest update for Total War: Rome II.
As usual, the new patch brings in a raft of tweaks and improvements to the game, this time focusing on the game's real-time battles.
The strategy masters have delved deep into the game's multitude of units rebalancing the costs, statistics and abilities of many of them. The battle engine has also been tweaked to improve performance, pathfinding, unit formations, siege-engine usage and more.
Full patch notes along with host of information about the Total War series are available over on the Total War Wiki.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3