New update arrives for Total War: Rome II
Creative Assembly has announced the launch of their latest update for Total War: Rome II.
As usual, the new patch brings in a raft of tweaks and improvements to the game, this time focusing on the game's real-time battles.
The strategy masters have delved deep into the game's multitude of units rebalancing the costs, statistics and abilities of many of them. The battle engine has also been tweaked to improve performance, pathfinding, unit formations, siege-engine usage and more.
Full patch notes along with host of information about the Total War series are available over on the Total War Wiki.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching