New update arrives for Total War: Rome II
Creative Assembly has announced the launch of their latest update for Total War: Rome II.
As usual, the new patch brings in a raft of tweaks and improvements to the game, this time focusing on the game's real-time battles.
The strategy masters have delved deep into the game's multitude of units rebalancing the costs, statistics and abilities of many of them. The battle engine has also been tweaked to improve performance, pathfinding, unit formations, siege-engine usage and more.
Full patch notes along with host of information about the Total War series are available over on the Total War Wiki.
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC