New update arrives for Total War: Rome II
Creative Assembly has announced the launch of their latest update for Total War: Rome II.
As usual, the new patch brings in a raft of tweaks and improvements to the game, this time focusing on the game's real-time battles.
The strategy masters have delved deep into the game's multitude of units rebalancing the costs, statistics and abilities of many of them. The battle engine has also been tweaked to improve performance, pathfinding, unit formations, siege-engine usage and more.
Full patch notes along with host of information about the Total War series are available over on the Total War Wiki.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer