Peter Serafinowicz joins the voice cast of Dark Souls II
British comedian and actor Peter Serafinowicz has been unveiled as one of the members of the voice cast of Dark Souls II.
You may recognise him from Spaced, Shaun Of The Dead, Parks and Recreation of even as the voice of Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace.
“Dark Souls is the most engrossing game I’ve ever played. For me, it’s the best game of all time,” he said.
Serafinowicz voices the mild-mannered and mysterious Pate who is on his own personal search for treasure.
Dark Souls II is due out on the Xbox 360 and PS3 on March the 11th in North America and March the 14th in Europe and the UK. The PC version is due out not long after but there are no plans to release it on the Buttertendo at this point.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too