Peter Serafinowicz joins the voice cast of Dark Souls II
British comedian and actor Peter Serafinowicz has been unveiled as one of the members of the voice cast of Dark Souls II.
You may recognise him from Spaced, Shaun Of The Dead, Parks and Recreation of even as the voice of Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace.
“Dark Souls is the most engrossing game I’ve ever played. For me, it’s the best game of all time,” he said.
Serafinowicz voices the mild-mannered and mysterious Pate who is on his own personal search for treasure.
Dark Souls II is due out on the Xbox 360 and PS3 on March the 11th in North America and March the 14th in Europe and the UK. The PC version is due out not long after but there are no plans to release it on the Buttertendo at this point.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter