Peter Serafinowicz joins the voice cast of Dark Souls II
British comedian and actor Peter Serafinowicz has been unveiled as one of the members of the voice cast of Dark Souls II.
You may recognise him from Spaced, Shaun Of The Dead, Parks and Recreation of even as the voice of Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace.
“Dark Souls is the most engrossing game I’ve ever played. For me, it’s the best game of all time,” he said.
Serafinowicz voices the mild-mannered and mysterious Pate who is on his own personal search for treasure.
Dark Souls II is due out on the Xbox 360 and PS3 on March the 11th in North America and March the 14th in Europe and the UK. The PC version is due out not long after but there are no plans to release it on the Buttertendo at this point.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3