Mercury Steam talks exploring the world in Castlevania: Lord Of Shadows 2
Mercury Steam has released a new developer diary video talking about the game world that they have built for Dracula to explore in Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2.
In the time that Dracula has been asleep a city has grown up around his castle and Mercury Steam has built a very detailed European-style city based on their home city of Madrid in Spain as well as Budapest in Hungary.
The castle's architecture is also based on the Spanish architecture seen in the region around Madrid as well as in regions of Hungary, especially Transylvania.
Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on February 25th in North America and February 28th in Europe and the UK.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit