Mercury Steam talks exploring the world in Castlevania: Lord Of Shadows 2
Mercury Steam has released a new developer diary video talking about the game world that they have built for Dracula to explore in Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2.
In the time that Dracula has been asleep a city has grown up around his castle and Mercury Steam has built a very detailed European-style city based on their home city of Madrid in Spain as well as Budapest in Hungary.
The castle's architecture is also based on the Spanish architecture seen in the region around Madrid as well as in regions of Hungary, especially Transylvania.
Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on February 25th in North America and February 28th in Europe and the UK.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date