Mercury Steam talks exploring the world in Castlevania: Lord Of Shadows 2
Mercury Steam has released a new developer diary video talking about the game world that they have built for Dracula to explore in Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2.
In the time that Dracula has been asleep a city has grown up around his castle and Mercury Steam has built a very detailed European-style city based on their home city of Madrid in Spain as well as Budapest in Hungary.
The castle's architecture is also based on the Spanish architecture seen in the region around Madrid as well as in regions of Hungary, especially Transylvania.
Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on February 25th in North America and February 28th in Europe and the UK.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3