Mercury Steam talks exploring the world in Castlevania: Lord Of Shadows 2
Mercury Steam has released a new developer diary video talking about the game world that they have built for Dracula to explore in Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2.
In the time that Dracula has been asleep a city has grown up around his castle and Mercury Steam has built a very detailed European-style city based on their home city of Madrid in Spain as well as Budapest in Hungary.
The castle's architecture is also based on the Spanish architecture seen in the region around Madrid as well as in regions of Hungary, especially Transylvania.
Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on February 25th in North America and February 28th in Europe and the UK.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent