Mercury Steam talks exploring the world in Castlevania: Lord Of Shadows 2
Mercury Steam has released a new developer diary video talking about the game world that they have built for Dracula to explore in Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2.
In the time that Dracula has been asleep a city has grown up around his castle and Mercury Steam has built a very detailed European-style city based on their home city of Madrid in Spain as well as Budapest in Hungary.
The castle's architecture is also based on the Spanish architecture seen in the region around Madrid as well as in regions of Hungary, especially Transylvania.
Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 is due out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on February 25th in North America and February 28th in Europe and the UK.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year