Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number gets a release window
The sequel to 2012's uber-violent indie hit Hotline Miami has been given a release window.
Hotline Miami charmed gaming audiences with its trippy soundtrack, coruscating, neon-drenched 16-bit visuals and exceptionally gory almost puzzle-like action gameplay.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is in development for PC, Mac, PS4 and PS Vita and is due to be released in the third calendar quarter of this year. The announcement came via the official Hotline Miami Twitter account.
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today