Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number gets a release window
The sequel to 2012's uber-violent indie hit Hotline Miami has been given a release window.
Hotline Miami charmed gaming audiences with its trippy soundtrack, coruscating, neon-drenched 16-bit visuals and exceptionally gory almost puzzle-like action gameplay.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is in development for PC, Mac, PS4 and PS Vita and is due to be released in the third calendar quarter of this year. The announcement came via the official Hotline Miami Twitter account.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave