Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number gets a release window
The sequel to 2012's uber-violent indie hit Hotline Miami has been given a release window.
Hotline Miami charmed gaming audiences with its trippy soundtrack, coruscating, neon-drenched 16-bit visuals and exceptionally gory almost puzzle-like action gameplay.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is in development for PC, Mac, PS4 and PS Vita and is due to be released in the third calendar quarter of this year. The announcement came via the official Hotline Miami Twitter account.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title