Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number gets a release window
The sequel to 2012's uber-violent indie hit Hotline Miami has been given a release window.
Hotline Miami charmed gaming audiences with its trippy soundtrack, coruscating, neon-drenched 16-bit visuals and exceptionally gory almost puzzle-like action gameplay.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is in development for PC, Mac, PS4 and PS Vita and is due to be released in the third calendar quarter of this year. The announcement came via the official Hotline Miami Twitter account.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year