Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number gets a release window
The sequel to 2012's uber-violent indie hit Hotline Miami has been given a release window.
Hotline Miami charmed gaming audiences with its trippy soundtrack, coruscating, neon-drenched 16-bit visuals and exceptionally gory almost puzzle-like action gameplay.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is in development for PC, Mac, PS4 and PS Vita and is due to be released in the third calendar quarter of this year. The announcement came via the official Hotline Miami Twitter account.
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment