Xbox Classics slashed
The Xbox Classics range just got a whole lot classier, with Microsoft having announced a 'Best of' Classics range, which will see games already priced at 19.99 GBP, knocked-down to a paltry 9.99 GBP. This isn't an unimpressive list of games, either, Halo 2 topping a roster which also includes Fable, Counter-Strike, Project Gotham Racing 2, The Simpsons: Hit and Run, Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex, Crash Twinsanity and Crash Nitro Kart. Nice.
If our calculations are correct all of these games should be compatible with the Xbox 360 too, making them worthy purchases even for new converts to the 'green' side. Indeed, with Microsoft eager to explore every possible avenue in order to boost the Xbox brand and capitalise on the lead the console is building ahead of the PS3, we wouldn't even bet against a few 360 'Classics' appearing this side of the festive season.
Regardless, we'll keep you posted on Microsoft's discounting.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III