Xbox Classics slashed
The Xbox Classics range just got a whole lot classier, with Microsoft having announced a 'Best of' Classics range, which will see games already priced at 19.99 GBP, knocked-down to a paltry 9.99 GBP. This isn't an unimpressive list of games, either, Halo 2 topping a roster which also includes Fable, Counter-Strike, Project Gotham Racing 2, The Simpsons: Hit and Run, Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex, Crash Twinsanity and Crash Nitro Kart. Nice.
If our calculations are correct all of these games should be compatible with the Xbox 360 too, making them worthy purchases even for new converts to the 'green' side. Indeed, with Microsoft eager to explore every possible avenue in order to boost the Xbox brand and capitalise on the lead the console is building ahead of the PS3, we wouldn't even bet against a few 360 'Classics' appearing this side of the festive season.
Regardless, we'll keep you posted on Microsoft's discounting.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto