Xbox Classics slashed
The Xbox Classics range just got a whole lot classier, with Microsoft having announced a 'Best of' Classics range, which will see games already priced at 19.99 GBP, knocked-down to a paltry 9.99 GBP. This isn't an unimpressive list of games, either, Halo 2 topping a roster which also includes Fable, Counter-Strike, Project Gotham Racing 2, The Simpsons: Hit and Run, Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex, Crash Twinsanity and Crash Nitro Kart. Nice.
If our calculations are correct all of these games should be compatible with the Xbox 360 too, making them worthy purchases even for new converts to the 'green' side. Indeed, with Microsoft eager to explore every possible avenue in order to boost the Xbox brand and capitalise on the lead the console is building ahead of the PS3, we wouldn't even bet against a few 360 'Classics' appearing this side of the festive season.
Regardless, we'll keep you posted on Microsoft's discounting.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter