Titanfall DLC to evolve with the player base
EA has been talking about the possibility for post-launch downloadable content for Respawn's debut shooter Titanfall.
The studio has plans for DLC but EA' CEO Andrew Wilson revealed that the content would evolve based on how the playerbase responds to the game.
Wilson stated, "Titanfall is a highly innovative game that's multiplayer driven and so we expect a lot of online engagement around that. We're planning extra content already for the product, but in the nature of a large service, I think that will evolve over time as we see how the playerbase evolves through the year."
Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella has already confirmed that they will be holding a public beta which looks like it'll appear some time in mid-February.
Titanfall will arrive on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year