Titanfall DLC to evolve with the player base
EA has been talking about the possibility for post-launch downloadable content for Respawn's debut shooter Titanfall.
The studio has plans for DLC but EA' CEO Andrew Wilson revealed that the content would evolve based on how the playerbase responds to the game.
Wilson stated, "Titanfall is a highly innovative game that's multiplayer driven and so we expect a lot of online engagement around that. We're planning extra content already for the product, but in the nature of a large service, I think that will evolve over time as we see how the playerbase evolves through the year."
Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella has already confirmed that they will be holding a public beta which looks like it'll appear some time in mid-February.
Titanfall will arrive on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release