Titanfall DLC to evolve with the player base
EA has been talking about the possibility for post-launch downloadable content for Respawn's debut shooter Titanfall.
The studio has plans for DLC but EA' CEO Andrew Wilson revealed that the content would evolve based on how the playerbase responds to the game.
Wilson stated, "Titanfall is a highly innovative game that's multiplayer driven and so we expect a lot of online engagement around that. We're planning extra content already for the product, but in the nature of a large service, I think that will evolve over time as we see how the playerbase evolves through the year."
Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella has already confirmed that they will be holding a public beta which looks like it'll appear some time in mid-February.
Titanfall will arrive on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter