Titanfall DLC to evolve with the player base
EA has been talking about the possibility for post-launch downloadable content for Respawn's debut shooter Titanfall.
The studio has plans for DLC but EA' CEO Andrew Wilson revealed that the content would evolve based on how the playerbase responds to the game.
Wilson stated, "Titanfall is a highly innovative game that's multiplayer driven and so we expect a lot of online engagement around that. We're planning extra content already for the product, but in the nature of a large service, I think that will evolve over time as we see how the playerbase evolves through the year."
Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella has already confirmed that they will be holding a public beta which looks like it'll appear some time in mid-February.
Titanfall will arrive on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer