Titanfall DLC to evolve with the player base
EA has been talking about the possibility for post-launch downloadable content for Respawn's debut shooter Titanfall.
The studio has plans for DLC but EA' CEO Andrew Wilson revealed that the content would evolve based on how the playerbase responds to the game.
Wilson stated, "Titanfall is a highly innovative game that's multiplayer driven and so we expect a lot of online engagement around that. We're planning extra content already for the product, but in the nature of a large service, I think that will evolve over time as we see how the playerbase evolves through the year."
Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella has already confirmed that they will be holding a public beta which looks like it'll appear some time in mid-February.
Titanfall will arrive on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching