Blood Dragon creator working on 'dream project' at Ubisoft
Dean Evans, the man behind the 1980s-themed sci-fi Far Cry 3 spin-off Blood Dragon is now working on his 'dream project' with Ubisoft.
Evans couldn't reveal very many details on the project which he is now working on in the Ubisoft Montreal studio that used to be occupied by THQ other than he is working with Ubisoft artist Darren Bartley and a veteran art director with triple-A stealth and third person shooter experience.
"This is the dream project. It's the one all of us have always wanted to make and it seems like they're gonna let us do it," Evans gushed to Polygon.
"I am very, very happy. These are two guys I've wanted to work with for a very long time,” he added. “And because of how Blood Dragon went down, I've got the trust from the guys upstairs [at Ubisoft] to go and build a compelling and unique universe."
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday