Blood Dragon creator working on 'dream project' at Ubisoft
Dean Evans, the man behind the 1980s-themed sci-fi Far Cry 3 spin-off Blood Dragon is now working on his 'dream project' with Ubisoft.
Evans couldn't reveal very many details on the project which he is now working on in the Ubisoft Montreal studio that used to be occupied by THQ other than he is working with Ubisoft artist Darren Bartley and a veteran art director with triple-A stealth and third person shooter experience.
"This is the dream project. It's the one all of us have always wanted to make and it seems like they're gonna let us do it," Evans gushed to Polygon.
"I am very, very happy. These are two guys I've wanted to work with for a very long time,” he added. “And because of how Blood Dragon went down, I've got the trust from the guys upstairs [at Ubisoft] to go and build a compelling and unique universe."
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today