Blood Dragon creator working on 'dream project' at Ubisoft
Dean Evans, the man behind the 1980s-themed sci-fi Far Cry 3 spin-off Blood Dragon is now working on his 'dream project' with Ubisoft.
Evans couldn't reveal very many details on the project which he is now working on in the Ubisoft Montreal studio that used to be occupied by THQ other than he is working with Ubisoft artist Darren Bartley and a veteran art director with triple-A stealth and third person shooter experience.
"This is the dream project. It's the one all of us have always wanted to make and it seems like they're gonna let us do it," Evans gushed to Polygon.
"I am very, very happy. These are two guys I've wanted to work with for a very long time,” he added. “And because of how Blood Dragon went down, I've got the trust from the guys upstairs [at Ubisoft] to go and build a compelling and unique universe."
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today