Blood Dragon creator working on 'dream project' at Ubisoft
Dean Evans, the man behind the 1980s-themed sci-fi Far Cry 3 spin-off Blood Dragon is now working on his 'dream project' with Ubisoft.
Evans couldn't reveal very many details on the project which he is now working on in the Ubisoft Montreal studio that used to be occupied by THQ other than he is working with Ubisoft artist Darren Bartley and a veteran art director with triple-A stealth and third person shooter experience.
"This is the dream project. It's the one all of us have always wanted to make and it seems like they're gonna let us do it," Evans gushed to Polygon.
"I am very, very happy. These are two guys I've wanted to work with for a very long time,” he added. “And because of how Blood Dragon went down, I've got the trust from the guys upstairs [at Ubisoft] to go and build a compelling and unique universe."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone