Blood Dragon creator working on 'dream project' at Ubisoft
Dean Evans, the man behind the 1980s-themed sci-fi Far Cry 3 spin-off Blood Dragon is now working on his 'dream project' with Ubisoft.
Evans couldn't reveal very many details on the project which he is now working on in the Ubisoft Montreal studio that used to be occupied by THQ other than he is working with Ubisoft artist Darren Bartley and a veteran art director with triple-A stealth and third person shooter experience.
"This is the dream project. It's the one all of us have always wanted to make and it seems like they're gonna let us do it," Evans gushed to Polygon.
"I am very, very happy. These are two guys I've wanted to work with for a very long time,” he added. “And because of how Blood Dragon went down, I've got the trust from the guys upstairs [at Ubisoft] to go and build a compelling and unique universe."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3