Xbox Live offers exclusive E3 content
The line-up of exclusive E3 content set to appear on the Xbox Live Marketplace during the Expo has today been (partly) uncovered. All the content will be completely free to download, and its availability will cleverly coincide with the temporary boosting of all Silver Live memberships to Gold during the duration of the usually all-industry Expo.
Xbox 360 owners can now look forward to getting as close to E3 as possible without actually vainly trekking to Los Angeles without necessary industry credentials. The following list of playable game demos and trailers should all appear for download between Monday 8 May and Monday 15 May:
There should also be a wide range of high-definition trailers for the grabbing - though these are presently unconfirmed. The card-based game Uno will also be available for download through the Live Marketplace, as well as the 'Game with Fame' sessions with the likes of Dave Navarro, Jenny McCarthy, and Method Man. Finally you don't need to travel halfway around the planet in order to experience the games, the atmosphere, and the generally crushing hype that accompanies each annual E3 extravaganza.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III