Xbox Live offers exclusive E3 content
The line-up of exclusive E3 content set to appear on the Xbox Live Marketplace during the Expo has today been (partly) uncovered. All the content will be completely free to download, and its availability will cleverly coincide with the temporary boosting of all Silver Live memberships to Gold during the duration of the usually all-industry Expo.
Xbox 360 owners can now look forward to getting as close to E3 as possible without actually vainly trekking to Los Angeles without necessary industry credentials. The following list of playable game demos and trailers should all appear for download between Monday 8 May and Monday 15 May:
There should also be a wide range of high-definition trailers for the grabbing - though these are presently unconfirmed. The card-based game Uno will also be available for download through the Live Marketplace, as well as the 'Game with Fame' sessions with the likes of Dave Navarro, Jenny McCarthy, and Method Man. Finally you don't need to travel halfway around the planet in order to experience the games, the atmosphere, and the generally crushing hype that accompanies each annual E3 extravaganza.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today