Xbox Live offers exclusive E3 content
The line-up of exclusive E3 content set to appear on the Xbox Live Marketplace during the Expo has today been (partly) uncovered. All the content will be completely free to download, and its availability will cleverly coincide with the temporary boosting of all Silver Live memberships to Gold during the duration of the usually all-industry Expo.
Xbox 360 owners can now look forward to getting as close to E3 as possible without actually vainly trekking to Los Angeles without necessary industry credentials. The following list of playable game demos and trailers should all appear for download between Monday 8 May and Monday 15 May:
There should also be a wide range of high-definition trailers for the grabbing - though these are presently unconfirmed. The card-based game Uno will also be available for download through the Live Marketplace, as well as the 'Game with Fame' sessions with the likes of Dave Navarro, Jenny McCarthy, and Method Man. Finally you don't need to travel halfway around the planet in order to experience the games, the atmosphere, and the generally crushing hype that accompanies each annual E3 extravaganza.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015