New Destroy All Humans mooted
US publisher THQ have confirmed that developer Pandemic are now back at work on a brand new Destroy All Humans title, and that the game should be ready for the PS2 and Xbox by the end of the year. The hit original, which worked so well thanks to a wonderfully original premise, saw players subverting the lives of humanity in all manner of darkly-comical ways, quite literally aiming to destroy all humans. The game saw you playing as an alien called Crypto, by the way.
Destroy All Humans 2 will apparently feature a stronger 'human' component, including ninjas, Soviets and spies, alongside a tempting new co-operative mode and five 'open-ended' worlds. The new title should be unveiled more fully at E3, we reckon. Back to the lab for more morally-dubious experimentation, in the meantime...
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today