New Destroy All Humans mooted
US publisher THQ have confirmed that developer Pandemic are now back at work on a brand new Destroy All Humans title, and that the game should be ready for the PS2 and Xbox by the end of the year. The hit original, which worked so well thanks to a wonderfully original premise, saw players subverting the lives of humanity in all manner of darkly-comical ways, quite literally aiming to destroy all humans. The game saw you playing as an alien called Crypto, by the way.
Destroy All Humans 2 will apparently feature a stronger 'human' component, including ninjas, Soviets and spies, alongside a tempting new co-operative mode and five 'open-ended' worlds. The new title should be unveiled more fully at E3, we reckon. Back to the lab for more morally-dubious experimentation, in the meantime...
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon
- Former New York mayor Rudi Juliani to represent Activision in the Manuel Noriega Call of Duty: Black Ops II lawsuit
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan