Red Steel sighted for Revolution
Whilst the French publishing powerhouse aren't saying anything at present, Game Informer magazine are, and given that it's the cover story for their latest issue it's a pretty safe bet that this is no mere conjecture. Ubisoft are working on a brand new game for the Revolution console, we're led to believe, the game in question being crafted by Ubisoft's Paris studio, by a team which has in the past worked on Prince of Persia, Far Cry Instincts, Ghost Recon and more.
Red Steel is the name of the project, which may be the rumoured 'Katana' title, hinted at in recent days. A mix of gun and sword gameplay is predicted, with adult violence flying in the face of atypical Nintendo titles. More on Red Steel will no doubt be presented at E3, and it will be interesting to see the extent to which this high-profile third-party title will make use of the Revolution controller. We'll keep you posted.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3