Hitman targets Xbox 360
Blood Money, the latest instalment of IO and Eidos' bestselling Hitman series, already well-under way at the developer, will be heading to the Xbox 360 this spring too. The publisher made the announcement late yesterday, confirming that the next-generation version will see the light of day alongside editions for the PC, PS2 and Xbox.
"The development team at IO have engineered and developed the game to harness and exploit the latest in graphics and game technology so Xbox 360 is the ideal platform to demonstrate this work in HD," beamed producer Neil Donnell. The game is the fourth in the long-running series, and will see our mysterious Hitman journey to America to work alone after his agency is destroyed.
Tomb Raider: Legend will hit the Xbox 360 this Friday, and we are of course terribly keen to see whether Lara has managed to pull off an unlikely renaissance after the Angel of Darkness flop. More soon, then.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though