Final Fantasy XIII to be PS3 exclusive?
1UP.com today reveals a spot of excitement ahead of this year's E3 event, to be held in Los Angeles come May. Citing EGM magazine, the website reveals a rather juicy rumour that Final Fantasy XIII will be revealed as a Playstation 3 exclusive at the show. Apparently, E3 will get a teaser trailer of the new RPG, and the inevitable boastings about exclusivity from the platform holder.
Apparently, FFXIII has been nearly complete for some time, Square Enix pushing the project back owing to the well-publicized delays suffered by number twelve. 1UP.com reports several additional EGM speculations too, namely that a new Mario Paint is en route for the DS, a new PSP design specification is mooted, as well as gossip on a mysterious sequel to an SNES/N64 series bound for the Revolution. No word on what series that is, sadly. Thanks 1Up.com, no really, thanks.
More on all this tittle-tattle as we get.
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4