Final Fantasy XIII to be PS3 exclusive?
1UP.com today reveals a spot of excitement ahead of this year's E3 event, to be held in Los Angeles come May. Citing EGM magazine, the website reveals a rather juicy rumour that Final Fantasy XIII will be revealed as a Playstation 3 exclusive at the show. Apparently, E3 will get a teaser trailer of the new RPG, and the inevitable boastings about exclusivity from the platform holder.
Apparently, FFXIII has been nearly complete for some time, Square Enix pushing the project back owing to the well-publicized delays suffered by number twelve. 1UP.com reports several additional EGM speculations too, namely that a new Mario Paint is en route for the DS, a new PSP design specification is mooted, as well as gossip on a mysterious sequel to an SNES/N64 series bound for the Revolution. No word on what series that is, sadly. Thanks 1Up.com, no really, thanks.
More on all this tittle-tattle as we get.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side