Microsoft offering gamers 100 USD for their PS3s against the Xbox One
Microsoft is offering a rather handsome trade-in deal fro PS3 gamers that feel like upgrading to the Xbox One.
Gamers in the US and Canada can walk into a Microsoft Store with their old PS3 and as long as it has everything it came with and is in good working condition they will receive 100 USD store credit towards a brand new Xbox One.
Microsoft made customers aware of their new deal by email yesterday. The email stated, "Visit your store, let us recycle your PS3, and get 100 USD of store credit towards the purchase of a new Xbox One."
The promotion will run until the end of February so there's plenty of time for you to decide whether or not you still need your old PS3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3