Earth Defense Force 2025 DLC revealed as the game goes gold
Namco Bandai has announce the downloadable content that will be heading to Earth Defense Force 2025 after it arrives next month.
To celebrate the occasion of the latest in their cult shooter series going gold they have revealed three packs of DLC will be coming to EDF 2025 before the end of March.
Next is Mutant Rampage which will add a further 20 missions on February 26th for 7.19 GBP on Xbox Live and 7.29 GBP on PSN.
The final pack to be announced is Beyond Despair which adds – you guessed it – 20 more missions for the same price as Mutant Rampage. Beyond Despair launches on Xbox Live and PSN on March the 12th.
Earth Defense Force 2025 will launch on the PS3 and Xbox 360 on February the 18th in North America and February 21st in Europe and the UK.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter