No microtransactions of Titanfall, season pass is possible
Respawn Entertainment has ruled out the appearance of microtransactions in their debut title Titanfall.
In an exchange between the developer's official Twitter account and a fan the studio stated that Titanfall would not feature microtransactions although a season pass is still a possibility.
Titanfall is due out on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March 11th in North America and March 13th in Europe and the UK.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue