No microtransactions of Titanfall, season pass is possible
Respawn Entertainment has ruled out the appearance of microtransactions in their debut title Titanfall.
In an exchange between the developer's official Twitter account and a fan the studio stated that Titanfall would not feature microtransactions although a season pass is still a possibility.
Titanfall is due out on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March 11th in North America and March 13th in Europe and the UK.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title