No microtransactions of Titanfall, season pass is possible
Respawn Entertainment has ruled out the appearance of microtransactions in their debut title Titanfall.
In an exchange between the developer's official Twitter account and a fan the studio stated that Titanfall would not feature microtransactions although a season pass is still a possibility.
Titanfall is due out on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March 11th in North America and March 13th in Europe and the UK.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch