No microtransactions of Titanfall, season pass is possible
Respawn Entertainment has ruled out the appearance of microtransactions in their debut title Titanfall.
In an exchange between the developer's official Twitter account and a fan the studio stated that Titanfall would not feature microtransactions although a season pass is still a possibility.
Titanfall is due out on PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on March 11th in North America and March 13th in Europe and the UK.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year