Vin Diesel and Midway team-up
The Chronicles of Riddick videogame was something of a surprise-treat when it was released all those months ago, indeed, the innovative and well-crafted action title was widely regarded as somewhat better than the actual film, which starred Vin Diesel. Diesel, an avid gamer, was at the time heavily involved in the development which was undertaken in partnership between Starbreeze and his own Tigon games studio.
Now its been revealed that Vin Diesel will be getting involved in a similar project once again, partnering with publisher Midway to create a cinematic version of 'The Wheelman', a game already being developed on Midway's behalf by Diesel's team at Tigon. The game will apparently open the door for other "entertainment offerings", spinning-off from the first title.
The film will be created by MTV Films and Paramount Pictures with Diesel as star, whilst the game will benefit from a hefty 15 million USD budget. A late 2007 launch for both products is mooted, the game will be crafted for the Xbox 360 and PS3. More soon.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon