Vin Diesel and Midway team-up
The Chronicles of Riddick videogame was something of a surprise-treat when it was released all those months ago, indeed, the innovative and well-crafted action title was widely regarded as somewhat better than the actual film, which starred Vin Diesel. Diesel, an avid gamer, was at the time heavily involved in the development which was undertaken in partnership between Starbreeze and his own Tigon games studio.
Now its been revealed that Vin Diesel will be getting involved in a similar project once again, partnering with publisher Midway to create a cinematic version of 'The Wheelman', a game already being developed on Midway's behalf by Diesel's team at Tigon. The game will apparently open the door for other "entertainment offerings", spinning-off from the first title.
The film will be created by MTV Films and Paramount Pictures with Diesel as star, whilst the game will benefit from a hefty 15 million USD budget. A late 2007 launch for both products is mooted, the game will be crafted for the Xbox 360 and PS3. More soon.
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault