Bethesda moves QuakeCon 2014 into the warming arms of July
Bethesda has announced the dates for this year's QuakeCon and they have moved it from its usual berth in August.
QuakeCon 2014 will play host to all of the usual activities from panels and events centred around id and Bethesda games including, contests, panels, exhibits and the worlds bring-your-own-computer LAN party.
As usual it will be held at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas Texas and there's a special room rate for QuakeCon attendees of 159 USD per night.
QuakeCon 2014 will be held between Thursday July the 17th and Sunday July the 20th. More information is available over on the QuakeCon website.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer