Bethesda moves QuakeCon 2014 into the warming arms of July
Bethesda has announced the dates for this year's QuakeCon and they have moved it from its usual berth in August.
QuakeCon 2014 will play host to all of the usual activities from panels and events centred around id and Bethesda games including, contests, panels, exhibits and the worlds bring-your-own-computer LAN party.
As usual it will be held at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas Texas and there's a special room rate for QuakeCon attendees of 159 USD per night.
QuakeCon 2014 will be held between Thursday July the 17th and Sunday July the 20th. More information is available over on the QuakeCon website.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III