Hearthstone open beta reaches the shores of Europe
Blizzard has now launched the open beta of Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft over here in Europe.
Now the whole of Europe can enjoy the same card-battling goodness that Blizzard has been busy refining in closed beta last year.
They wrote on their official blog,“The wait is over: The Hearthstone Open Beta Test is now live in Europe. If you haven’t joined in on all of the crazy card-slinging action yet, now is your chance! Pull up a chair and prepare to start casting powerful spells, summoning mighty minions, and duelling your friends in a fast-paced strategy card game for everyone.”
The Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft beta client is now available to download from Battle.net and via the Battle.net app which is also in open beta.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3