Rare downloads loom
A number of new downloads from UK developer Rare will be made available via Xbox Live in coming months, a spokeperson for the firm has let-slip. Rare launched Kameo: Elements of Power and Perfect Dark Zero as launch titles for the Xbox 360 (Rare is wholly-owned by Microsoft), and the latter especially has faired well in sales terms, despite the majority of critics declaring it something of a disappointment in the grand scheme of things.
Pro-G note that Rare made the downloads announcement in their latest mailbag, when questioned on the availability of new 'stuff' via Live: "We do have DLC for both Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero on the way, yes. I can't give exact details because nothing's been announced yet, but I believe it's common knowledge that there'll be more multiplayer maps available for PDZ at the very least. Common knowledge because Duncan said so a few letters back. However, I can absolutely not confirm the possibility of Kameo playing hide the sausage with a Shadow Troll."
So more multiplayer maps and 'something special' for Kameo. We can barely contain our excitement. But we will.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone