Guild Wars 2 first living world update of the year, Origins Of Madness arrives today
Today sees the arrival of the first living world update of 2014 for Guild Wars 2.
Origins Of Madness sets the scene for the big war that is coming down to the devious actions of the dangerous genius Scarlet and her minions.
There is also a crusade on the Bloodtide Coast to deal with the ancient and dangerous Great Jungle Wurm, a monster that was raised by Scarlet and threatens to wreak havoc along the coast.
Origins Of Madness is just the first update of the year in a storyline that promises some epic adventures for Guild Wars 2 players.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3