Guild Wars 2 first living world update of the year, Origins Of Madness arrives today
Today sees the arrival of the first living world update of 2014 for Guild Wars 2.
Origins Of Madness sets the scene for the big war that is coming down to the devious actions of the dangerous genius Scarlet and her minions.
There is also a crusade on the Bloodtide Coast to deal with the ancient and dangerous Great Jungle Wurm, a monster that was raised by Scarlet and threatens to wreak havoc along the coast.
Origins Of Madness is just the first update of the year in a storyline that promises some epic adventures for Guild Wars 2 players.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer