Guild Wars 2 first living world update of the year, Origins Of Madness arrives today
Today sees the arrival of the first living world update of 2014 for Guild Wars 2.
Origins Of Madness sets the scene for the big war that is coming down to the devious actions of the dangerous genius Scarlet and her minions.
There is also a crusade on the Bloodtide Coast to deal with the ancient and dangerous Great Jungle Wurm, a monster that was raised by Scarlet and threatens to wreak havoc along the coast.
Origins Of Madness is just the first update of the year in a storyline that promises some epic adventures for Guild Wars 2 players.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year