Guild Wars 2 first living world update of the year, Origins Of Madness arrives today
Today sees the arrival of the first living world update of 2014 for Guild Wars 2.
Origins Of Madness sets the scene for the big war that is coming down to the devious actions of the dangerous genius Scarlet and her minions.
There is also a crusade on the Bloodtide Coast to deal with the ancient and dangerous Great Jungle Wurm, a monster that was raised by Scarlet and threatens to wreak havoc along the coast.
Origins Of Madness is just the first update of the year in a storyline that promises some epic adventures for Guild Wars 2 players.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015