Guild Wars 2 first living world update of the year, Origins Of Madness arrives today
Today sees the arrival of the first living world update of 2014 for Guild Wars 2.
Origins Of Madness sets the scene for the big war that is coming down to the devious actions of the dangerous genius Scarlet and her minions.
There is also a crusade on the Bloodtide Coast to deal with the ancient and dangerous Great Jungle Wurm, a monster that was raised by Scarlet and threatens to wreak havoc along the coast.
Origins Of Madness is just the first update of the year in a storyline that promises some epic adventures for Guild Wars 2 players.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date