Hearthstone open beta begins to roll out starting in the US
Blizzard has begun rolling out the open beta version of their new free-to-play card battling game Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft.
Hearthstone has been in closed beta now for some time and it took pride of place alongside World Of Warcraft and StarCraft II at last year's BlizzCon in November.
The open beta client for Hearthstone is available now for US gamers on Battle.net and it will roll out to other regions over the next few days.
Thanks PC Gamer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3