Resident Evil 4 coming to PC with an HD facelift
Capcom are to release a brand new HD version of Resident Evil on the PC.
PC gamers will be able to pick up and enjoy what is still the best game in the Resident Evil series with new HD visuals in creamy-smooth 60fps.
The entry on Steam boasts,
Stunning HD running at a smooth 60 frames per second for the first time.
A complete visual overhaul has been performed to bring this revered title to the highest graphical quality ever.
Fully optimized for the wide screen, texts have been sharpened and textures have been upgraded on characters, backgrounds and in-game objects.
The game also comes resplendent with Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud support, Steam trading Cards, global leaderboards and full controller support meaning it will be great experienced via Steam Big Picture mode.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3