PS4 is Hideo Kojima's console of choice for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Hideo Kojima has been a big fan of Sony's PlayStation consoles over the years with almost every initial Metal Gear Solid release since the original game being a PlayStation exclusive.
Metal Gear Solid games may now be popping up on other platforms but Kojima-san still has a fond place in his heart for the PlayStation and wants players to give Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes a go on PS4 most of all.
“At the end of next month PS4, the long awaited next generation console will be released in Japan,“ the MGS creator said on Twitter. “Ground Zeroes will also be released at the end of the month after that. Ground Zeroes will also be launch on current generation consoles, but I want you to play on PS4 if possible. I was talking in an interview overseas and they told me: ‘Next generation console? Here PS4 and ONE are already current generation.’”
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 this coming March.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title