PS4 is Hideo Kojima's console of choice for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Hideo Kojima has been a big fan of Sony's PlayStation consoles over the years with almost every initial Metal Gear Solid release since the original game being a PlayStation exclusive.
Metal Gear Solid games may now be popping up on other platforms but Kojima-san still has a fond place in his heart for the PlayStation and wants players to give Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes a go on PS4 most of all.
“At the end of next month PS4, the long awaited next generation console will be released in Japan,“ the MGS creator said on Twitter. “Ground Zeroes will also be released at the end of the month after that. Ground Zeroes will also be launch on current generation consoles, but I want you to play on PS4 if possible. I was talking in an interview overseas and they told me: ‘Next generation console? Here PS4 and ONE are already current generation.’”
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 this coming March.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year