PS4 is Hideo Kojima's console of choice for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Hideo Kojima has been a big fan of Sony's PlayStation consoles over the years with almost every initial Metal Gear Solid release since the original game being a PlayStation exclusive.
Metal Gear Solid games may now be popping up on other platforms but Kojima-san still has a fond place in his heart for the PlayStation and wants players to give Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes a go on PS4 most of all.
“At the end of next month PS4, the long awaited next generation console will be released in Japan,“ the MGS creator said on Twitter. “Ground Zeroes will also be released at the end of the month after that. Ground Zeroes will also be launch on current generation consoles, but I want you to play on PS4 if possible. I was talking in an interview overseas and they told me: ‘Next generation console? Here PS4 and ONE are already current generation.’”
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 this coming March.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent