PS4 is Hideo Kojima's console of choice for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Hideo Kojima has been a big fan of Sony's PlayStation consoles over the years with almost every initial Metal Gear Solid release since the original game being a PlayStation exclusive.
Metal Gear Solid games may now be popping up on other platforms but Kojima-san still has a fond place in his heart for the PlayStation and wants players to give Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes a go on PS4 most of all.
“At the end of next month PS4, the long awaited next generation console will be released in Japan,“ the MGS creator said on Twitter. “Ground Zeroes will also be released at the end of the month after that. Ground Zeroes will also be launch on current generation consoles, but I want you to play on PS4 if possible. I was talking in an interview overseas and they told me: ‘Next generation console? Here PS4 and ONE are already current generation.’”
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 this coming March.
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week