PS4 is Hideo Kojima's console of choice for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Hideo Kojima has been a big fan of Sony's PlayStation consoles over the years with almost every initial Metal Gear Solid release since the original game being a PlayStation exclusive.
Metal Gear Solid games may now be popping up on other platforms but Kojima-san still has a fond place in his heart for the PlayStation and wants players to give Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes a go on PS4 most of all.
“At the end of next month PS4, the long awaited next generation console will be released in Japan,“ the MGS creator said on Twitter. “Ground Zeroes will also be released at the end of the month after that. Ground Zeroes will also be launch on current generation consoles, but I want you to play on PS4 if possible. I was talking in an interview overseas and they told me: ‘Next generation console? Here PS4 and ONE are already current generation.’”
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 this coming March.
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime