Part two of Arma III's single player campaign arrives to download
Today sees the release of the second part of Arma III's single player campaign.
Adapt is available as a free update for Arma III owners and follows directly on from the end of the first part, Survive which was released in October of last year.
Arma III's creative director Jay Crowe said, "Episode One helped players get to grips with the basic skills needed to survive. Episode Two introduces a whole new set of challenges, giving players more freedom and responsibility in the wide, open terrain of Altis."
Bohemia Interactive originally released Arma III without a single player campaign in order to bring the game to fans before the end of last year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3