Part two of Arma III's single player campaign arrives to download
Today sees the release of the second part of Arma III's single player campaign.
Adapt is available as a free update for Arma III owners and follows directly on from the end of the first part, Survive which was released in October of last year.
Arma III's creative director Jay Crowe said, "Episode One helped players get to grips with the basic skills needed to survive. Episode Two introduces a whole new set of challenges, giving players more freedom and responsibility in the wide, open terrain of Altis."
Bohemia Interactive originally released Arma III without a single player campaign in order to bring the game to fans before the end of last year.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today