Part two of Arma III's single player campaign arrives to download
Today sees the release of the second part of Arma III's single player campaign.
Adapt is available as a free update for Arma III owners and follows directly on from the end of the first part, Survive which was released in October of last year.
Arma III's creative director Jay Crowe said, "Episode One helped players get to grips with the basic skills needed to survive. Episode Two introduces a whole new set of challenges, giving players more freedom and responsibility in the wide, open terrain of Altis."
Bohemia Interactive originally released Arma III without a single player campaign in order to bring the game to fans before the end of last year.
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date