Insomniac points out Sunset Overdrive is no MMO
Insomniac would like to make it clear that their upcoming Xbox One exclusive shooter Sunset Overdrive is not an MMO.
The game has been revealed as a connected open world shooter that they will be updating on a regular basis with community input as well as throwing in their own ideas.
"It will have a story and a campaign," explained Insomniac community web developer Tim Salvitti on the Insomniac community forums.
“This is not a MMORPG,” he went on. “It will have a story and a campaign. It is an open-world, 3rd person action game if you want to categorize it."
Whatever it actually is Insomniac's colourful and cartoonish shooter is intriguing and has enough potential to make purchasing the Xbox One well worthwhile.
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September