Techland teasing Dying Light news tomorrow
Techland has released a short teaser trailer hinting at a big announcement on their new survival title Dying Light for tomorrow.
The trailer states “The outbreak will change everything” and asks, “Are you prepared? February 11, 2014. Save the date!”
It certainly has shown a great deal of promise by blending the next-gen visuals of the latest version of their gorgeous Chrome engine, the melee and crafting of Dead Island and a fluid free running system akin to Mirror's Edge.
Dying Light is in development on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 and is expected to be released some time later on this year.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title