Lionhead confirms they working on something that's not Fable
Lionhead has confirmed that they are working on something that is not Fable-related.
Speculation had arisen after some job adverts were uncovered that pointed to a new next-gen project that bore no reference to their flagship Fable franchise. With Fable Legends fully announced the only assumption could be that this was a new title of some description.
"We're working on other different sorts of games as well that we're not talking about right now and won't be Fable-esque," stated Lionhead boss John Needham.
Stuart Whyte, studio director added, "We've worked on a number of Fable games. We did The Movies. We did Black & White. We're not just a Fable studio. Judging by where we are at the moment we've had a lot of Fable games in recent times, but I wouldn't say that we're just Fable. I can't really say any more at this point!”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3