Lionhead confirms they working on something that's not Fable
Lionhead has confirmed that they are working on something that is not Fable-related.
Speculation had arisen after some job adverts were uncovered that pointed to a new next-gen project that bore no reference to their flagship Fable franchise. With Fable Legends fully announced the only assumption could be that this was a new title of some description.
"We're working on other different sorts of games as well that we're not talking about right now and won't be Fable-esque," stated Lionhead boss John Needham.
Stuart Whyte, studio director added, "We've worked on a number of Fable games. We did The Movies. We did Black & White. We're not just a Fable studio. Judging by where we are at the moment we've had a lot of Fable games in recent times, but I wouldn't say that we're just Fable. I can't really say any more at this point!”
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave