Lionhead confirms they working on something that's not Fable
Lionhead has confirmed that they are working on something that is not Fable-related.
Speculation had arisen after some job adverts were uncovered that pointed to a new next-gen project that bore no reference to their flagship Fable franchise. With Fable Legends fully announced the only assumption could be that this was a new title of some description.
"We're working on other different sorts of games as well that we're not talking about right now and won't be Fable-esque," stated Lionhead boss John Needham.
Stuart Whyte, studio director added, "We've worked on a number of Fable games. We did The Movies. We did Black & White. We're not just a Fable studio. Judging by where we are at the moment we've had a lot of Fable games in recent times, but I wouldn't say that we're just Fable. I can't really say any more at this point!”
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One