Lionhead confirms they working on something that's not Fable
Lionhead has confirmed that they are working on something that is not Fable-related.
Speculation had arisen after some job adverts were uncovered that pointed to a new next-gen project that bore no reference to their flagship Fable franchise. With Fable Legends fully announced the only assumption could be that this was a new title of some description.
"We're working on other different sorts of games as well that we're not talking about right now and won't be Fable-esque," stated Lionhead boss John Needham.
Stuart Whyte, studio director added, "We've worked on a number of Fable games. We did The Movies. We did Black & White. We're not just a Fable studio. Judging by where we are at the moment we've had a lot of Fable games in recent times, but I wouldn't say that we're just Fable. I can't really say any more at this point!”
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year