Lionhead confirms they working on something that's not Fable
Lionhead has confirmed that they are working on something that is not Fable-related.
Speculation had arisen after some job adverts were uncovered that pointed to a new next-gen project that bore no reference to their flagship Fable franchise. With Fable Legends fully announced the only assumption could be that this was a new title of some description.
"We're working on other different sorts of games as well that we're not talking about right now and won't be Fable-esque," stated Lionhead boss John Needham.
Stuart Whyte, studio director added, "We've worked on a number of Fable games. We did The Movies. We did Black & White. We're not just a Fable studio. Judging by where we are at the moment we've had a lot of Fable games in recent times, but I wouldn't say that we're just Fable. I can't really say any more at this point!”
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year