Alien: Isolation to be playable for the first time at EGX Rezzed
Gamer Network has revealed that Creative Assembly's new survival-horror Alien: Isolation will be publicly playable for the first time at their PC games show EGX Rezzed.
SEGA and Creative Assembly will be bringing playable versions of Alien: Isolation on PC, Xbox One and PS4 to the show giving gamers a taste of what is shaping up to be an impressively faithful Alien title.
Gamer Network events MD David Lilley said, “We're thrilled that SEGA has chosen EGX Rezzed to host the first ever public demo of Alien: Isolation. We're confident that the game will prove to be hugely popular with our attendees.”
EGX Rezzed runs from the 28th to the 30th of March at the Birmingham NEC and will be crammed with a host of upcoming PC games from big studios and indie developers alike.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free