Alien: Isolation to be playable for the first time at EGX Rezzed
Gamer Network has revealed that Creative Assembly's new survival-horror Alien: Isolation will be publicly playable for the first time at their PC games show EGX Rezzed.
SEGA and Creative Assembly will be bringing playable versions of Alien: Isolation on PC, Xbox One and PS4 to the show giving gamers a taste of what is shaping up to be an impressively faithful Alien title.
Gamer Network events MD David Lilley said, “We're thrilled that SEGA has chosen EGX Rezzed to host the first ever public demo of Alien: Isolation. We're confident that the game will prove to be hugely popular with our attendees.”
EGX Rezzed runs from the 28th to the 30th of March at the Birmingham NEC and will be crammed with a host of upcoming PC games from big studios and indie developers alike.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer