Alien: Isolation to be playable for the first time at EGX Rezzed
Gamer Network has revealed that Creative Assembly's new survival-horror Alien: Isolation will be publicly playable for the first time at their PC games show EGX Rezzed.
SEGA and Creative Assembly will be bringing playable versions of Alien: Isolation on PC, Xbox One and PS4 to the show giving gamers a taste of what is shaping up to be an impressively faithful Alien title.
Gamer Network events MD David Lilley said, “We're thrilled that SEGA has chosen EGX Rezzed to host the first ever public demo of Alien: Isolation. We're confident that the game will prove to be hugely popular with our attendees.”
EGX Rezzed runs from the 28th to the 30th of March at the Birmingham NEC and will be crammed with a host of upcoming PC games from big studios and indie developers alike.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3