Alien: Isolation to be playable for the first time at EGX Rezzed
Gamer Network has revealed that Creative Assembly's new survival-horror Alien: Isolation will be publicly playable for the first time at their PC games show EGX Rezzed.
SEGA and Creative Assembly will be bringing playable versions of Alien: Isolation on PC, Xbox One and PS4 to the show giving gamers a taste of what is shaping up to be an impressively faithful Alien title.
Gamer Network events MD David Lilley said, “We're thrilled that SEGA has chosen EGX Rezzed to host the first ever public demo of Alien: Isolation. We're confident that the game will prove to be hugely popular with our attendees.”
EGX Rezzed runs from the 28th to the 30th of March at the Birmingham NEC and will be crammed with a host of upcoming PC games from big studios and indie developers alike.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave