Alien: Isolation to be playable for the first time at EGX Rezzed
Gamer Network has revealed that Creative Assembly's new survival-horror Alien: Isolation will be publicly playable for the first time at their PC games show EGX Rezzed.
SEGA and Creative Assembly will be bringing playable versions of Alien: Isolation on PC, Xbox One and PS4 to the show giving gamers a taste of what is shaping up to be an impressively faithful Alien title.
Gamer Network events MD David Lilley said, “We're thrilled that SEGA has chosen EGX Rezzed to host the first ever public demo of Alien: Isolation. We're confident that the game will prove to be hugely popular with our attendees.”
EGX Rezzed runs from the 28th to the 30th of March at the Birmingham NEC and will be crammed with a host of upcoming PC games from big studios and indie developers alike.
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive