There's potential for Dark Souls II DLC says Namco Bandai
Namco Bandai's producer for Dark Souls II has suggested that there could be downloadable content for the game.
Takeshi Miyazoe has indicated that the game could receive some DLC if the fan feedback is strong enough.
Miyazoe said, "There is definitely potential, I think. Again, it's all about fan feedback. Right now we are concentrating on completing what we've got, but I think there are next steps on how we can expand on Dark Souls 2. So I'm not really ready to say look forward to more information, but I think the potential is definitely there."
This is a bit of a turnaround from Miyazoe's comments last year that they weren't expecting to produce any DLC for Dark Souls II.
Dark Souls II is out on PS3 and Xbox 360 on March the 11th in North America and March the 14th in Europe and the UK. The PC version is due soon after.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3