There's potential for Dark Souls II DLC says Namco Bandai
Namco Bandai's producer for Dark Souls II has suggested that there could be downloadable content for the game.
Takeshi Miyazoe has indicated that the game could receive some DLC if the fan feedback is strong enough.
Miyazoe said, "There is definitely potential, I think. Again, it's all about fan feedback. Right now we are concentrating on completing what we've got, but I think there are next steps on how we can expand on Dark Souls 2. So I'm not really ready to say look forward to more information, but I think the potential is definitely there."
This is a bit of a turnaround from Miyazoe's comments last year that they weren't expecting to produce any DLC for Dark Souls II.
Dark Souls II is out on PS3 and Xbox 360 on March the 11th in North America and March the 14th in Europe and the UK. The PC version is due soon after.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching