There's potential for Dark Souls II DLC says Namco Bandai
Namco Bandai's producer for Dark Souls II has suggested that there could be downloadable content for the game.
Takeshi Miyazoe has indicated that the game could receive some DLC if the fan feedback is strong enough.
Miyazoe said, "There is definitely potential, I think. Again, it's all about fan feedback. Right now we are concentrating on completing what we've got, but I think there are next steps on how we can expand on Dark Souls 2. So I'm not really ready to say look forward to more information, but I think the potential is definitely there."
This is a bit of a turnaround from Miyazoe's comments last year that they weren't expecting to produce any DLC for Dark Souls II.
Dark Souls II is out on PS3 and Xbox 360 on March the 11th in North America and March the 14th in Europe and the UK. The PC version is due soon after.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today