There's potential for Dark Souls II DLC says Namco Bandai
Namco Bandai's producer for Dark Souls II has suggested that there could be downloadable content for the game.
Takeshi Miyazoe has indicated that the game could receive some DLC if the fan feedback is strong enough.
Miyazoe said, "There is definitely potential, I think. Again, it's all about fan feedback. Right now we are concentrating on completing what we've got, but I think there are next steps on how we can expand on Dark Souls 2. So I'm not really ready to say look forward to more information, but I think the potential is definitely there."
This is a bit of a turnaround from Miyazoe's comments last year that they weren't expecting to produce any DLC for Dark Souls II.
Dark Souls II is out on PS3 and Xbox 360 on March the 11th in North America and March the 14th in Europe and the UK. The PC version is due soon after.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light