There's potential for Dark Souls II DLC says Namco Bandai
Namco Bandai's producer for Dark Souls II has suggested that there could be downloadable content for the game.
Takeshi Miyazoe has indicated that the game could receive some DLC if the fan feedback is strong enough.
Miyazoe said, "There is definitely potential, I think. Again, it's all about fan feedback. Right now we are concentrating on completing what we've got, but I think there are next steps on how we can expand on Dark Souls 2. So I'm not really ready to say look forward to more information, but I think the potential is definitely there."
This is a bit of a turnaround from Miyazoe's comments last year that they weren't expecting to produce any DLC for Dark Souls II.
Dark Souls II is out on PS3 and Xbox 360 on March the 11th in North America and March the 14th in Europe and the UK. The PC version is due soon after.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi