Edge Of Reality Loadout goes live on Steam Free-to-play
Edge Of Reality's new free-to-play shooter Loadout goes live on Steam's free-to-play service today.
The shooter is the secret passion-project for Edge Of Reality who are best known for the console ports of the Dragon Age series as well as the PS3 version of Mass Effect.
Rob Cohen, CEO of Edge Of Reality said, “With Loadout, we offer players a genuinely fresh and gratifying alternative to everyday shooters. Allowing players to define their own class and play style with weapon crafting took us somewhere truly special, and we can’t wait to see what players come up with.”
Loadout is available now to download an play for free on Steam for PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3