Titanfall community manager indicates a beta is possible
Respawn has already said that they're not planning to do a beta but Abbie Heppe, their community manager hasn't ruled anything out completely.
They are currently running a top secret alpha technical test on Titanfall spawning numerous leaked videos on Youtube and other video sites which Respawn frantically chased around to get removed.
People still want a beta though and a fan asked Heppe on Twitter which prompted the coy response, “it's possible”.
Doing a beta certainly wouldn't do them any harm especially with the furore surrounding their choice of a six vs six player cap in games and their producer Drew McCoy talking about how difficult it is to market the game because of its lack of single player.
There's still time in between now and the game's release date in mid-March for Respawn to squeeze in some kind of beta. Remember, the Battlefield 4 beta ran until the end of the game's launch weekend.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side