PS4 success pushing Klei to consider Don't Starve for PS Vita
Klei Entertainment has been impressed by the success of Don't Starve on the PS4, prompting them to look into a PS Vita version of the survive 'em up.
Not only has Don't Starve been exceptionally popular since it launched on PS4 earlier this month it has been a game that has adapted well to being played on the PS Vita via Remote Play.
Klei's Corey Rollins said, “We’re investigating a proper Vita version [of Don't Starve] at the moment, but we’re not quite sure yet. Currently, a lot of people play Don’t Starve: Console Edition using the PS4′s remote play, and really enjoy it. So we’re looking into a proper Vita release.”
As it stands, with the help of the PS Plus Don't Starve: Console Edition has managed to reach one million players on the PS4.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3