13GB patch arrives for Dead Rising 3
Capcom has released a whopping new patch for their Xbox One exclusive zombie slasher Dead Rising 3.
The latest patch weighs in at a massive 13GB which means most Xbox One owners will need to connect their Xbox One to the internet via an ethernet cable if they plan on using their Wi-fi while the patch downloads.
Quite why the installation is so large is unclear but it could be to do with the arrival of the game's first bundle of DLC, Operation Broken Eagle later this month which adds a new campaign with its very own playable character Commander Adam Kane. The update is mandatory for playing Dead Rising 3 online.
Thanks The Escapist.
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD