13GB patch arrives for Dead Rising 3
Capcom has released a whopping new patch for their Xbox One exclusive zombie slasher Dead Rising 3.
The latest patch weighs in at a massive 13GB which means most Xbox One owners will need to connect their Xbox One to the internet via an ethernet cable if they plan on using their Wi-fi while the patch downloads.
Quite why the installation is so large is unclear but it could be to do with the arrival of the game's first bundle of DLC, Operation Broken Eagle later this month which adds a new campaign with its very own playable character Commander Adam Kane. The update is mandatory for playing Dead Rising 3 online.
Thanks The Escapist.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3