13GB patch arrives for Dead Rising 3
Capcom has released a whopping new patch for their Xbox One exclusive zombie slasher Dead Rising 3.
The latest patch weighs in at a massive 13GB which means most Xbox One owners will need to connect their Xbox One to the internet via an ethernet cable if they plan on using their Wi-fi while the patch downloads.
Quite why the installation is so large is unclear but it could be to do with the arrival of the game's first bundle of DLC, Operation Broken Eagle later this month which adds a new campaign with its very own playable character Commander Adam Kane. The update is mandatory for playing Dead Rising 3 online.
Thanks The Escapist.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny