13GB patch arrives for Dead Rising 3
Capcom has released a whopping new patch for their Xbox One exclusive zombie slasher Dead Rising 3.
The latest patch weighs in at a massive 13GB which means most Xbox One owners will need to connect their Xbox One to the internet via an ethernet cable if they plan on using their Wi-fi while the patch downloads.
Quite why the installation is so large is unclear but it could be to do with the arrival of the game's first bundle of DLC, Operation Broken Eagle later this month which adds a new campaign with its very own playable character Commander Adam Kane. The update is mandatory for playing Dead Rising 3 online.
Thanks The Escapist.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey