PC GTA V referenced in a new leaked bug log
Yet more references to a PC version of GTA V have appeared - this time in a leaked bug log.
The 150-page document lists bugs from all development versions of GTA V for builds of the game dating back as far as 2009.
We've known since late last year from sources in the development community that the PC version of GTA V is deep in QA testing in Glasgow.
Ever since GTA III a PC release has always followed several months after the main console release partly down to exclusivity agreements between Sony and Rockstar and partly because the PC version requires a lot more rigorous QA testing to ensure maximum compatibility on launch.
Our guess is that the PC version of GTA V will arrive some time deeper into 2014.
Thanks PC Gamer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3