Thief PC system requirements emerge from the shadows
Eidos Montreal has revealed the PC system requirements ahead of the arrival of their reboot of the Thief series.
Garret's return will require a modest setup with Eidos Montreal partnering up with AMD on the graphics side of things to provide extensive support for Eyefinity multi-display tech, TrueAudio HDMI sound, Mantle API and all of the finest DirectX 11 visual goodness.
Minimum specs are as follows:
OS: At least Window's Vista with the latest platform update
CPU: High-end dual core CPU or a quad core CPU
RAM: 4GB GPU: AMD Radeon 4800 or Nvidia GTS 250 and DirectX 10
HDD: 20 GB free space
OS: Windows 7 or 8
CPU: AMD FX 8000 or Intel i7 Quad Core
RAM: Over 4GB
GPU: AMD Radeon HD or R9 series or Nvidia GTX 660 and DirectX 11
Thief is out on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on 25th of February in North America and February 28th in the UK and Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3