DICE asking community what to balance in Battlefield 4 next
DICE is offering the Battlefield community the chance to choose some of the balancing refinements that they want to see in future updates.
On the Battlelog blog, DICE has offered up a choice of five different potential improvements to the game from tweaking the air defence capabilities of the attack boats to buffing the canister shells used by the MBTs and IFVs.
“We have a wide range of tweaks planned to further balance the core gameplay of Battlefield 4 in upcoming patches. But we need your help in identifying next steps. Let us know what we should focus on next by voting in our balancing poll.
We have a lot of balancing items in the pipeline for our upcoming Battlefield 4 patches, and we will be able to share them and the rationale behind them soon. In the meantime, we would love to hear your opinions on some of the additional balancing ideas that we could add to the mix. Let us know what you think in the poll below, and on the behalf of the entire team here at DICE: Thanks for your dedication!”
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side