Tomb Raider next-gen versions developed by different studios
It appears that the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Tomb Raider were developed at two different studios.
Nixxes has announced on their own website that they were the folks responsible for the PS4 version of the game while also supporting Sleeping Dogs dev United Front Games as they put the game together for the Xbox One.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition arrives on Xbox One and PS4 on January 28th in North America and January 31st in Europe and the UK.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter