Tomb Raider next-gen versions developed by different studios
It appears that the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Tomb Raider were developed at two different studios.
Nixxes has announced on their own website that they were the folks responsible for the PS4 version of the game while also supporting Sleeping Dogs dev United Front Games as they put the game together for the Xbox One.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition arrives on Xbox One and PS4 on January 28th in North America and January 31st in Europe and the UK.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side