Tomb Raider next-gen versions developed by different studios
It appears that the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Tomb Raider were developed at two different studios.
Nixxes has announced on their own website that they were the folks responsible for the PS4 version of the game while also supporting Sleeping Dogs dev United Front Games as they put the game together for the Xbox One.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition arrives on Xbox One and PS4 on January 28th in North America and January 31st in Europe and the UK.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive