Tomb Raider next-gen versions developed by different studios
It appears that the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Tomb Raider were developed at two different studios.
Nixxes has announced on their own website that they were the folks responsible for the PS4 version of the game while also supporting Sleeping Dogs dev United Front Games as they put the game together for the Xbox One.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition arrives on Xbox One and PS4 on January 28th in North America and January 31st in Europe and the UK.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4