Tomb Raider next-gen versions developed by different studios
It appears that the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Tomb Raider were developed at two different studios.
Nixxes has announced on their own website that they were the folks responsible for the PS4 version of the game while also supporting Sleeping Dogs dev United Front Games as they put the game together for the Xbox One.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition arrives on Xbox One and PS4 on January 28th in North America and January 31st in Europe and the UK.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One