Fusion being floated around as the name of Nintendo's successor to the Wii U
Nintendo has been all over the news at the moment after they revised their financial outlook to a third-straight year making a loss.
The blame is being laid at the feet of the Wii U's poor sales and to be honest it's probably the case. With the Wii U now in it's second year rumours have already surfaced on what Nintendo have in the pipeline to replace their struggling home console.
The Fusion handheld specs are reported to include an ARMv8-A Cortex-A53 CPU and a custom Adreno 420-based AMD graphics processor. The Fusion Terminal is the home console variant and is said to feature a 64-bit, 8-core IBM PowerPC processor and Custom Radeon HD RX 200 GPU.
The Wii U isn't quite dead yet and with games like Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8 all due this year some careful marketing could see the flagging machine finally gain some traction.
Thanks Nintendo News.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015