June release a possibility for Driveclub
The delay of Driveclub has been one of the more saddening elements of the launch of the new console generation.
The Italian Official PlayStation Magazine seems to think that they have it sussed and have suggested via their Facebook page that June is when we'll finally see the game.
Originally pegged for release as a PS4 launch title in Europe and North America Evolution's ambitious and gorgeous community-driven racer then slipped to an 'early 2014' possibly coming as a Japanese launch title next month.
Sony has now stated that it will not be a Japanese launch title but has optimistically continued with their 'early 2014' aim.
We'd rather wait for the game than see it released before it's fully finished as it is one of the few launch titles that showed real next-gen promise combining smooth and sleek 1080p visuals with ambitious community and social-networking features.
Thanks The Sixth Axis.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing