June release a possibility for Driveclub
The delay of Driveclub has been one of the more saddening elements of the launch of the new console generation.
The Italian Official PlayStation Magazine seems to think that they have it sussed and have suggested via their Facebook page that June is when we'll finally see the game.
Originally pegged for release as a PS4 launch title in Europe and North America Evolution's ambitious and gorgeous community-driven racer then slipped to an 'early 2014' possibly coming as a Japanese launch title next month.
Sony has now stated that it will not be a Japanese launch title but has optimistically continued with their 'early 2014' aim.
We'd rather wait for the game than see it released before it's fully finished as it is one of the few launch titles that showed real next-gen promise combining smooth and sleek 1080p visuals with ambitious community and social-networking features.
Thanks The Sixth Axis.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer