Pac-Man goes to the movies
Strange, but true?
Well I never, of all the classic games franchises that you might, just might, have been able to squeeze a feature film out of, Mystic Meg could definitely not have predicted that Pac Man would be the one coming to the silver screen – courtesy of distributor Crystal Sky. The Hollywood Reporter announced today. Has the world really gone mad? On the new deal with Namco, the company’s President Steven Paul enthused: “There is no other game title bigger than Pac-Man. From children to their parents, Pac-Man is a name everyone knows and loves.” More news on this virtual-insanity soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto