Pac-Man goes to the movies
Strange, but true?
Well I never, of all the classic games franchises that you might, just might, have been able to squeeze a feature film out of, Mystic Meg could definitely not have predicted that Pac Man would be the one coming to the silver screen – courtesy of distributor Crystal Sky. The Hollywood Reporter announced today. Has the world really gone mad? On the new deal with Namco, the company’s President Steven Paul enthused: “There is no other game title bigger than Pac-Man. From children to their parents, Pac-Man is a name everyone knows and loves.” More news on this virtual-insanity soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer