Pac-Man goes to the movies
Strange, but true?
Well I never, of all the classic games franchises that you might, just might, have been able to squeeze a feature film out of, Mystic Meg could definitely not have predicted that Pac Man would be the one coming to the silver screen – courtesy of distributor Crystal Sky. The Hollywood Reporter announced today. Has the world really gone mad? On the new deal with Namco, the company’s President Steven Paul enthused: “There is no other game title bigger than Pac-Man. From children to their parents, Pac-Man is a name everyone knows and loves.” More news on this virtual-insanity soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year