Pac-Man goes to the movies
Strange, but true?
Well I never, of all the classic games franchises that you might, just might, have been able to squeeze a feature film out of, Mystic Meg could definitely not have predicted that Pac Man would be the one coming to the silver screen – courtesy of distributor Crystal Sky. The Hollywood Reporter announced today. Has the world really gone mad? On the new deal with Namco, the company’s President Steven Paul enthused: “There is no other game title bigger than Pac-Man. From children to their parents, Pac-Man is a name everyone knows and loves.” More news on this virtual-insanity soon.
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released