Pac-Man goes to the movies
Strange, but true?
Well I never, of all the classic games franchises that you might, just might, have been able to squeeze a feature film out of, Mystic Meg could definitely not have predicted that Pac Man would be the one coming to the silver screen – courtesy of distributor Crystal Sky. The Hollywood Reporter announced today. Has the world really gone mad? On the new deal with Namco, the company’s President Steven Paul enthused: “There is no other game title bigger than Pac-Man. From children to their parents, Pac-Man is a name everyone knows and loves.” More news on this virtual-insanity soon.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell