Broken Age easter egg allows you to play in retro visuals mode
Double Fine has inserted an easter egg that allows players to play Broken Age with 'retro' visuals.
The visual mode harks back to the games that Tim Schafer worked on at LucasArts back in the day like Monkey Island 2 with 256-colour VGA and screen resolutions of 640x480.
To be honest it does look pretty cool from the perspective of someone who grew up on games like Monkey Island and Day Of The Tentacle (me included) but it probably would mean playing the game using a lot more mouse sweeping that you'd like to.
One kind Youtuber called The Phawx has posted a short instructional video on how to find and enable the retro mode which you can watch above.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter