Broken Age easter egg allows you to play in retro visuals mode
Double Fine has inserted an easter egg that allows players to play Broken Age with 'retro' visuals.
The visual mode harks back to the games that Tim Schafer worked on at LucasArts back in the day like Monkey Island 2 with 256-colour VGA and screen resolutions of 640x480.
To be honest it does look pretty cool from the perspective of someone who grew up on games like Monkey Island and Day Of The Tentacle (me included) but it probably would mean playing the game using a lot more mouse sweeping that you'd like to.
One kind Youtuber called The Phawx has posted a short instructional video on how to find and enable the retro mode which you can watch above.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto