Edge Of Reality's free-to-play shooter Loadout to arrive at the end of the month
Edge Of Reality has announced that they will be launching their own free-to-play title Loadout at the end of January.
Loadout has been a passion project three years in the making with the studio working on it in quiet times between working on bigger projects like the console ports of Dragon Age: Origins and the PS3 port of Mass Effect.
Studio CEO Rob Cohen said, “After spending the last two decades contributing to the development of some amazing franchises, like Mass Effect, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater, The Sims, and Dragon Age, Loadout is our studio’s first original IP, and we couldn’t be more excited to open it up to the masses. We started this as a passion project, working on it when we could, and trying to create something original and truly player friendly. What we’ve got now is a game that’s a blast to play, quick and easy to get into, and empowers players with insane amounts of customisation.”
Loadout is currently available on Steam Early Access and will launch fully on the PC on January the 31st.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer