Edge Of Reality's free-to-play shooter Loadout to arrive at the end of the month
Edge Of Reality has announced that they will be launching their own free-to-play title Loadout at the end of January.
Loadout has been a passion project three years in the making with the studio working on it in quiet times between working on bigger projects like the console ports of Dragon Age: Origins and the PS3 port of Mass Effect.
Studio CEO Rob Cohen said, “After spending the last two decades contributing to the development of some amazing franchises, like Mass Effect, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater, The Sims, and Dragon Age, Loadout is our studio’s first original IP, and we couldn’t be more excited to open it up to the masses. We started this as a passion project, working on it when we could, and trying to create something original and truly player friendly. What we’ve got now is a game that’s a blast to play, quick and easy to get into, and empowers players with insane amounts of customisation.”
Loadout is currently available on Steam Early Access and will launch fully on the PC on January the 31st.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too