Edge Of Reality's free-to-play shooter Loadout to arrive at the end of the month
Edge Of Reality has announced that they will be launching their own free-to-play title Loadout at the end of January.
Loadout has been a passion project three years in the making with the studio working on it in quiet times between working on bigger projects like the console ports of Dragon Age: Origins and the PS3 port of Mass Effect.
Studio CEO Rob Cohen said, “After spending the last two decades contributing to the development of some amazing franchises, like Mass Effect, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater, The Sims, and Dragon Age, Loadout is our studio’s first original IP, and we couldn’t be more excited to open it up to the masses. We started this as a passion project, working on it when we could, and trying to create something original and truly player friendly. What we’ve got now is a game that’s a blast to play, quick and easy to get into, and empowers players with insane amounts of customisation.”
Loadout is currently available on Steam Early Access and will launch fully on the PC on January the 31st.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter