Clan system coming for Killzone: Shadow Fall, first DLC announcement coming soon
Guerilla Games are hard at work putting together a clan system for the game as requested by the community.
In a new post on the Killzone official blog Guerilla has announced that the new clan system for the game will arrive with update 1.09 which is due in early February.
The update will add the first phase of clan support to Killzone: Shadow Fall and the game's official website. Players will be able to display their own clan tags next to their name in-game and carry out some basic clan management via the website.
Guerilla plans to refine and augment the clan system in future updates to both the game and the website and will be offering updates to the competitive multiplayer experience with free maps and additional premium content.
The Dutch studio is also preparing to reveal the first of the game's paid DLC expansion packs very soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3