New Ubisoft titles glimpsed
There's nothing like a good financial report for spilling the beans on previously unannounced games, as we today witness once again, this time concerning French publisher Ubisoft. As well as waxing lyrical on how rich and successful they are, the new release reveals that, among other things, a brand new version of Brothers in Arms is being created for the Sony PSP handheld. Also forthcoming for Sony's diminutive baby is a new take on 187 Ride or Die called Street Riders, not to mention Splinter Cell Essentials - the stealth series' debut on the Sony portable.
From the report we also learn that Splinter Cell 4 - the big brother of Essentials - will be out on consoles at the beginning of 2006, whilst there's surprisingly no mention of the game on the Xbox 360, something which may disappoint early adopters of the new format. That said, the Xbox 360 is being backed by Ubisoft, the firm confirming a secret project in addition to Blazing Angels.
Stay tuned for the latest gossip and titillation on all gaming Ubisoft related.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims