New Ubisoft titles glimpsed
There's nothing like a good financial report for spilling the beans on previously unannounced games, as we today witness once again, this time concerning French publisher Ubisoft. As well as waxing lyrical on how rich and successful they are, the new release reveals that, among other things, a brand new version of Brothers in Arms is being created for the Sony PSP handheld. Also forthcoming for Sony's diminutive baby is a new take on 187 Ride or Die called Street Riders, not to mention Splinter Cell Essentials - the stealth series' debut on the Sony portable.
From the report we also learn that Splinter Cell 4 - the big brother of Essentials - will be out on consoles at the beginning of 2006, whilst there's surprisingly no mention of the game on the Xbox 360, something which may disappoint early adopters of the new format. That said, the Xbox 360 is being backed by Ubisoft, the firm confirming a secret project in addition to Blazing Angels.
Stay tuned for the latest gossip and titillation on all gaming Ubisoft related.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes