Creative Assembly launches the Total War: Rome II Assembly Kit in beta on Steam
Attention all modders, Total War: Rome II is now open for business for anyone wanting to create anything they please.
Creative Assembly has launched a beta version of the Total War: Rome II Assembly Kit opening finally up the game to modders.
The Assembly Kit comes packaged with a load of example data from naval vessels and soldiers to animation data and the complete Rome II database. The kit also enables modders to upload their completed mods to the Steam Workshop to share amongst the community.
In the past Total War games have attracted interesting mods based on Lord Of The Rings and, more recently Westeros so who knows what will turn up this time.
They've also posted some early documentation and instructions for the Assembly Kit over on the Total War Wiki. Good luck and enjoy.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015