Creative Assembly launches the Total War: Rome II Assembly Kit in beta on Steam
Attention all modders, Total War: Rome II is now open for business for anyone wanting to create anything they please.
Creative Assembly has launched a beta version of the Total War: Rome II Assembly Kit opening finally up the game to modders.
The Assembly Kit comes packaged with a load of example data from naval vessels and soldiers to animation data and the complete Rome II database. The kit also enables modders to upload their completed mods to the Steam Workshop to share amongst the community.
In the past Total War games have attracted interesting mods based on Lord Of The Rings and, more recently Westeros so who knows what will turn up this time.
They've also posted some early documentation and instructions for the Assembly Kit over on the Total War Wiki. Good luck and enjoy.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching