Creative Assembly launches the Total War: Rome II Assembly Kit in beta on Steam
Attention all modders, Total War: Rome II is now open for business for anyone wanting to create anything they please.
Creative Assembly has launched a beta version of the Total War: Rome II Assembly Kit opening finally up the game to modders.
The Assembly Kit comes packaged with a load of example data from naval vessels and soldiers to animation data and the complete Rome II database. The kit also enables modders to upload their completed mods to the Steam Workshop to share amongst the community.
In the past Total War games have attracted interesting mods based on Lord Of The Rings and, more recently Westeros so who knows what will turn up this time.
They've also posted some early documentation and instructions for the Assembly Kit over on the Total War Wiki. Good luck and enjoy.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny