Creative Assembly launches the Total War: Rome II Assembly Kit in beta on Steam
Attention all modders, Total War: Rome II is now open for business for anyone wanting to create anything they please.
Creative Assembly has launched a beta version of the Total War: Rome II Assembly Kit opening finally up the game to modders.
The Assembly Kit comes packaged with a load of example data from naval vessels and soldiers to animation data and the complete Rome II database. The kit also enables modders to upload their completed mods to the Steam Workshop to share amongst the community.
In the past Total War games have attracted interesting mods based on Lord Of The Rings and, more recently Westeros so who knows what will turn up this time.
They've also posted some early documentation and instructions for the Assembly Kit over on the Total War Wiki. Good luck and enjoy.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year